CRDC Cloud Resources and Data Commons offer support to researchers at all stages of their careers - novice, intermediate or advanced data scientists - through community forums, training events, tutorials, and virtual office hours. Get an overview of the CRDC in the CRDC Fact Sheet.
CRDC Cloud Resources
CRDC cloud resources make data accessible in a secure environment. Researchers can access data from NCI-funded programs, upload their own data for comparative analysis, and collaborate with colleagues in a secure data environment. Find out more about these benefits by accessing learning materials and joining virtual office hours.
Broad FireCloud Powered by Terra
- How to Set Started on Broad Institute FireCloud
- Broad Institute FireCloud Workshop Tutorials
- Terra Self-Service Learning Resources
- Broad Institute FireCloud FAQs
ISB Cancer Gateway in the Cloud (ISB-CGC)
The ISB-CGC team offers virtual office hours through Google Meet. Note that the link is different for each of the days.
- Tuesdays at 2:00 pm ET; Link: http://meet.google.com/jkg-cxke-yzs
- Thursdays at 11:00 am, ET; Link: http://meet.google.com/jai-kgkg-sii
Find tutorials and user guides on the ISB Cancer Gateway website.
Seven Bridges Cancer Genomics Cloud (SB-CGC)
- How to Get Started on SB-CGC
- SB-CGC Introduction to the CGC Webinar
- SB-CGC Scaling Single-Cell Research
- SB-CGC Troubleshooting Tutorial
The Seven Bridges team offers virtual office hours through Google Meet at https://meet.google.com/kbs-ojnj-dcg at the following times:
- Tuesdays at 10:00 am ET
- Thursdays at 2:00 pm ET
Learn more about SB-CGC through their user guides, video tutorials, and webinars.
CRDC Data Commons
Several data commons comprise the CRDC. They store, manage, and make data searchable and accessible for analysis. Researchers can work directly with each data commons or can download a data manifest for use within a CRDC cloud environment. Learn more about how to get started with each data commons below.
For aggregated information about submitting and accessing data through repositories and/or cloud resources, refer to the following links.
- Submitting data to the CRDC repositories
- Accessing data from repositories and/or cloud resources
Genomic Data Commons (GDC)
Proteomic Data Commons (PDC)
Imaging Data Commons (IDC)
The IDC offers community office hours every week through Google Meet at https://meet.google.com/xyt-vody-tvb.
- Tuesdays, 16:30 – 17:30 (ET/New York)
- Wednesdays, 10:30-11:30 (ET/New York)
Learn more from the IDC user guide and white papers.
If you have questions about the IDC, email the team at email@example.com or start a thread in their online forum.
Integrated Canine Data Commons (ICDC)
If you have questions, please email the ICDC team at: ICDCHelpDesk@mail.nih.gov.
Cancer Data Service (CDS)
If you have questions, please email the CDS team at: CDSHelpDesk@mail.nih.gov.