CRDC cloud resources make data accessible in a secure environment. Researchers can access data from NCI-funded programs, upload their own data for comparative analysis, and collaborate with colleagues in a secure data environment. Find out more about these benefits by accessing learning materials and joining virtual office hours.
BROAD FIRECLOUD POWERED BY TERRA
- How to Set Started on Broad Institute FireCloud
- Broad Institute FireCloud Workshop Tutorials
- Terra Self-Service Learning Resources
- Broad Institute FireCloud FAQs
ISB CANCER GATEWAY IN THE CLOUD (ISB-CGC)
The ISB-CGC team offers virtual office hours through Google Meet. Note that the link is different for each of the days.
- Tuesdays at 2:00 pm ET; Link: http://meet.google.com/jkg-cxke-yzs
- Thursdays at 11:00 am, ET; Link: http://meet.google.com/jai-kgkg-sii
Find tutorials and user guides on the ISB Cancer Gateway website.
SEVEN BRIDGES CANCER GENOMICS CLOUD (SB-CGC)
- How to Get Started on SB-CGC
- SB-CGC Introduction to the CGC Webinar
- SB-CGC Scaling Single-Cell Research
- SB-CGC Troubleshooting Tutorial
The Seven Bridges team offers virtual office hours through Google Meet at https://meet.google.com/kbs-ojnj-dcg at the following times:
- Tuesdays at 10:00 am ET
- Thursdays at 2:00 pm ET
Learn more about SB-CGC through their user guides, video tutorials, and webinars.